Wednesday, February 3, 2010

With Brother Toner, My Printer’s As Good As New

My printer is finicky, to say the least. She’s good most of the time, but man, when I really need her most, that’s when she gives me problems. Sometimes she refuses to print because of the print cartridges, sometimes it’s the toner. So I asked the guys at Brother Toner, and they helped me out a bit.

Apparently toner is a powder that is poured from the print cartridges. Brother toner comes in cartridges with Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black Ink (CMYK). So I bought some new Brother toner cartridges, and now my printer doesn’t complain! On BrotherToner.com I found the corresponding serial number with my current Brother toner and then I quickly ordered some color and black cartridges. For just $5.95 shipping, my toner came in a few days, and my printer is in good shape again.

Like all machines, my printer just needed some maintenance and lovin’. So for right now I’m sticking with her, and after getting those new Brother toner cartridges, I should be set for a while. And hey, nothing lasts forever, so when she dies, I’ll upgrade to a laser printer, which takes Brother Drums. But right now I’m okay with the non-electrical current printers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment