Monday, March 15, 2010

Brotherly Love

Brother Toner. Where would I be without you? At the printing lab, Kinko’s, or probably forking over 30 bucks a month to those dastardly inkjet services. I just feel like we’ve grown so much together over the years, you’ve been so good to me. Your Brother Drum and Brother Toner cartridges are all so wholesome and safe. Whenever I have to replace those Brother Toner cartridges, it’s so easy and rare. You never disrespect me, never make any coy beeps or unruly chirps. I love you.

I remember when I first brought you home, plugged you in. You looked a little uneasy, or maybe that was just me, adjusting to the newness of your presence. And finally after I installed you, you printed with such style, clarity, and grace. I mean, if I had to go to the ends of the earth for you, I would.

Where do we go now? I feel like our relationship is just as good as it’s ever been. We’re happy together, you printing your Brother toner way, me accepting you gladly for who you are. I can’t imagine printing anywhere else. I hope you feel the same way. If you ever need anything, a new Brother Drum, Brother toners, just let me know. I’m happy when you’re happy. Over the years, I feel like you've become a Brother to me. I just wanted to let you know how I feel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment