Monday, March 1, 2010

Making the Switch to Brother Toners


I recently made the switch to a laser printer with Brother toner and I have never been happier. My old inkjet printer ran out of ink about monthly and although it was relatively new, it always displayed warning signs on the LCD screen about replacing the ink cartridge and realigning somethingerother. But with Brother toner I never have any issue with ink, and during the six weeks or so that I’ve had this printer, it has not had one problem. Not one issue on the LCD screen either.

Since I’m a student I was initially concerned about investing in Brother toner since it is a bit pricier than the old inkjet cartridges, but now I realize how much I save with Brother toner cartridges. Since laser printers use a Brother drum to electrically pick up the ink and distribute it, there is much less waste. So the Brother toner really lasts much longer than any inkjet cartridge, and as a result, winds up saving me money. And I know that because Brother is a reputable brand, I’ll probably have this printer for a long while.

I know, I was reluctant like you once. But now that I’ve made the switch I can see where the future of printing is headed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment