Thursday, April 1, 2010

Hate the Office Supply Store? Order Brother Toner Online!

The internet has sure made things easier, in just about every way possible. Whether you want to get a new outfit, some flowers for your grandma in Alaska, or order a pizza made to your specifications delivered to your doorstep, you can do it all within a couple clicks of a mouse.
Thankfully for me, you can even order office supplies.

I think my least favorite store in the entire world is the office supply store. And I love to shop.

I don’t know what I hate more about it—that distinct odor of cardboard and office supplies, the horrible florescent lighting that makes you feel like you're in prison, OR the fact that there’s only one register open when you’ve seen at least 8 polo shirt-clad employees wandering the store like zombies.

I’m the secretary at my office, so when we need to stock up on Brother Toner or have to get a new Brother Drum, guess who’s doomed roam the aisles at Office Max? You guessed it! Me! Everyone I work with is well aware of my hatred of the office supply store, and gets a real kick when we run out of something and I have to make a trip. That’s why I so excited to find BrotherToner.com and their incredible selection of printing supplies. The last time we ran out, I went online and ordered enough for the next two months, got a great deal, and the joke was on them!

2 comments:

renee alberts said...

Order your Brother Ink online. These online retailers are able to sell at reduced prices because of the lack of overhead costs.

Erike Whit said...

It's one of the best blog i have came through. High quality Cartridges supplier offers best quality printer, Ink, Cartridges, toner in Canada. We provide printer accessories for HP, Epson, Canon, Brothers printers.
canon color toner Canada

Post a Comment