Monday, January 18, 2010

Affordable Brother Toner Cartridges Let Me Print in Color!


I run a business out of my home and have to send a lot of letters out to clients about my specials, offers, and services. Naturally, I invested in some elegant textured printer paper and envelopes, along with some reliable Brother Toner cartridges to go with my laser jet printer.

My professional looking letters were already impressing my clients and attracting new customers, but I wanted to jazz it up a little by adding a color version of my logo to the top of each mailing. I mean, I run an eco-friendly company—something should be green!

My husband thought I was crazy. He told me startup businesses like mine can never afford “luxuries” like printing in color. And I told him to visit www.BrotherToner.com, a website loaded with discount Brother Toner cartridges guaranteed to work. With prices like these, I can print in color as much as I want without having to worry about the expense. Besides, how am I supposed to transition out of startup mode if I don’t impress my clients? Since I added color logos, business has already started to improve.

0 comments:

Post a Comment