Thursday, January 7, 2010

Does My Printer Cartridge Really Matter As Far As Quality Goes?


It seems like nowadays just about everyone owns a printer in their home or their office. Just recently I decided to get rid of my old school ink jet printer that was constantly breaking down on me. Instead, I bought a printer, fax machine and a copy machine all in one unit. It rocks. This is probably the best choice I could have made considering I not only use a printer for my home, but my home office as well. I print up a lot of things, but I also didn't want to buy a fax machine and a copy machine on top of everything else. So by having it all in one small unit I can ensure efficiency in my time and my work.

My old printer used an ink cartridge. I'll be honest, it wasn't the best quality one would hope for when printing out documents and excel sheets. But with this new laser printer I got, it prints out amazingly well! The thing you still need to realize is that it doesn't matter what kind of a printer you have, you are still going to have SOME problems with your toner cartridges. Everything from spots and splotches to that faded look we all hate.

But this can be fixed! It's important you choose a good cartridge for YOUR own use. One of the most popular brands is the Brother toner cartridges or Brother drum options. The toners are for ink jets and the drums are for laser printing - which by the way is pretty awesome as far as quality goes! Make sure you check out some of our Brother toners such as TN-580, TN580, TN-350, TN350, TN-360, TN360 and Brother DR520!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey dude

That's really nice article and I would say yes anyone's printer cartridge does matter for quality. But I have a suggestion that change the font color of your blog because you have chosen black font color with combination of black background which made your article to be disappear.
Printer cartridges

Unknown said...

Wow this is very nice blog when I saw it then I become very happy so that i want to share my knowledge about a Canada Cartridge. Toner Parts Offer High Quality and affordable Ink and Toner Cartridges in Canada & US. Toner Cartridges US & Canada, Discount inkjet and toner cartridges, Inkjet Printer cartridges, and LaserJet Printer cartridges, Compatible and OEM Toner Cartridges.

Post a Comment